Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weddings, oh how I love weddings...



As you prob know work in a pretty cool Paper/Wedding shop so I adore weddings. I'm a hopeless romantic and nothing makes me smile more then a bride all excited and happy. In the last few months two of my friends have got engaged and I LOVE IT! I get to indulge in making lots of invites, menus, placecard samples and I can make whatever I want. Woohoo love designing unusual invites.

Yesterday had a little play with some new metallic aubergine card I got and whipped up a sample for my cousin Lisa, we just won't tell her yet as my wedding organising skills are freaking her a bit. (it is normal to know where you can get 500 miniture white ponys isn't it?) So heres a sneak peek more to follow over next few weeks. Apologies for bad picture I still have a touch of the shakes and no one else to take photo for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them as I do all your beautiful wedding invites cards etc