Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My finished scarves!!!




Here of some pic's of finished scarves, Enjoyed making them. Might do some more, there so soft and cuddley and thank god you don't need steady hands to knit. My lovely mum took the pictures for me, (thanks Mum!). Finished them off with Lovely felt balls and shapes from blooming felt, really makes a differance.

Gonna make some inny scarves i.e scarves you can wear indoors, I think i'll need them over next while. Did I say the reason I'm shaky and can't do much crafting is I had an asthma attack over the weekend so recoperating at home. But the steriods and other meds have me shaking like crazy. So back to the sofa with me....

2 comments:

maureen said...

I love them Nikki

Anonymous said...

love those scarf nikki they very funky and colourful