Sunday, June 14, 2009

AWOL

I've been a very bad blogger last two weeks... been sick sniff sniff. Toyed with the idea of it being swine flu then kicked myself for being melodramatic about a head cold. Went to The lovely Julie from refresh on Camden St and got some manuka honey syrup and breath deep tea... Feel so much more alive now.

Read lots of books though to make up for my laziness, or did the just compond my laziness so have to say love The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson, The other Queen by Phillpa Gregory, The secret scripture by sebastion barry, The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. Their this weeks books just started on Lady Jane grey by Alison Weir. Didn't know she wrote fiction too love her non fiction tudor works.

Craft wise I've been slooooowww, got some beautiful marble beads so been playing with them, Have a craft fair on the 23rd or 24th of june so must get stuck in... photos to follow I promise

No comments: