Sunday, May 10, 2009

Painting Painting Painting

Guess what I've been doing last two days... No not the painting that makes my heart rejoice but the old fashioned crown and gloss. My lil bro recently moved out so we took the opportunity to repaint his room from dark beige to... light Beige. I know I know were too wild... Well one thing led to another and the painting of one room turned in to painting of sheds, benches, flower pots and doors... I was so so wrecked last night. But Oh so proud as only a day of hard work can make you...

Sooooo Today I'm treating my self and painting away on canvas in my usual manic abstract way... One piece has set my little heart alight... I will pop it up in a little bit but most of the work will make it into the Creative Heart Of Daintree Fair next Weekend so so excited about it....

No comments: